Everyone was right, time just flys right by. It has already been 6 weeks since Mark was born. I sorted out the 0-3 month clothes today, he is too big for them, and the 3-6 month clothes are in the washer getting ready. Yesterday we took a trip into Denver, I got my hair cut while Tim and Mark walked around then we had lunch. Also, Tim and I left Mark for the first time last night, Lisa came over and watched him while time and I went to a dance class. A number of years ago we had taken a class with our friends Matt and Jaime, I really liked it and Tim was willing to attend. I thought it would be a fun way to make sure we got a little time as adults every week.
Saturday, September 08, 2007
6 weeks old
Everyone was right, time just flys right by. It has already been 6 weeks since Mark was born. I sorted out the 0-3 month clothes today, he is too big for them, and the 3-6 month clothes are in the washer getting ready. Yesterday we took a trip into Denver, I got my hair cut while Tim and Mark walked around then we had lunch. Also, Tim and I left Mark for the first time last night, Lisa came over and watched him while time and I went to a dance class. A number of years ago we had taken a class with our friends Matt and Jaime, I really liked it and Tim was willing to attend. I thought it would be a fun way to make sure we got a little time as adults every week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!!
and a nice haircut Amy
Love mom and dad
Post a Comment