Sunday, November 11, 2007
Sunday's Hike
Today, like most Sundays (or Saturdays) we went for a hike. It is great to be in Colorado where the temperature in mid-November is 75 degrees and still almost everyday is sunny. At this rate I don't know if we will have to take a break from outdoor exercise for the winter. The mom group I hike with just changes to snowshoes when the trails change to snow. Part of this hike is the first hike we did after Mark was born. I was 6 weeks postpartum then and we made it about 20 minutes up, and I was wiped out. Today we went up for about 2 hours. Even though I am still dragging compared to how we used to hike, I am pretty happy with the increase in my stamina. Here are the views from our highest point.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment