Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Almost caught up
Mark and his new friend we met a new years day party, sharing a toy and trying to hold hands!
The sign that I need to go back to work: I designed new diapers. There must be a million different AIO (all in one) or Pocket diapers out there, but there didn't seem to be the one I wanted. So I designed them. These are photos from the first prototype, I have made a few changes, but think I have a design I really like now. I also got the tension right on my machine so that the stitching looks good on versions 2 and 3. btw- mine are better than all the others :) They have all the ease of an AIO (keep baby skin dry layer, don't have to touch the soiled parts) and all the fast drying part of a pocket (because the soaker comes out on its own)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment