Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Working and playing hard


Mark was a big help in building the deck at my folks house.  Here he is with his hammer.
Grandpa put a few nails in this board to let him pound on while we tried to get some work done.
Mark did ALOT of measuring.  Grandpa showed him a nail on the house to hold the tape measure on and he did.  Of course he then wanted to hold the tape measure there over and over all day- we had to get him his own to use.
Climbing in a tree at Bradbury.  Grandma helped him get up and then he said "momma, I'm so high".  He has been really into watching other kids climb up in trees too.  I think that he would be quite a climber (like is Auntie Lisa) if we lived a place that had more of them.  
Throwing rocks on our walk.  He only wanted the really big ones to throw in.  The ones that were almost to big for him to lift.  I think we were all surprised about his ability to pick up some pretty heavy ones.

No comments: