Gotta love a little boy who thinks that raw broccoli is a good birthday snack!
When I put this shirt on him he said "it's my grandpa shirt"

It finally warmed up enough for our planned water play outside. The boys all thought this toy was best used as a water fountain.

This is a different shirt- as Mark ran back into the water after he was dressed again. While I was walking the cake into the dinning room and we were all singing Happy Birthday Mark came out with "I want cake!" He blew hard at his candle- but didn't get close enough, but that's OK his friend was there to help him out :)

Two happy boys on one chair!
Mark got some new cars and a new Percy train. He is a happy little boy. He spent a while lining them up and pointing to them "red car, green car, yellow car, percry" They were in his arms all day- the cars even got to take a bath with him before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment