Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome Baby Lillian

We just arrived home. Here are a few pictures from our hospital stay.








10 comments:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats!

aerorunnergirl said...

Congratulations, Tim and Amy! Lillian is adorable!

Unknown said...

She's lovely! Congratulations!

Kurt and Joanie said...

WE love you baby Lillian- you are a little sweet heart
love grandma and grandpa

Jen Avere said...

Well done, mama! Beautiful!

Cathy L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy L said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.

The Klines said...

She is so wonderful! We are so happy for you!

Sarah said...

Hi Amy! Congratulations on the new baby! She's (and Mark too...) beautiful!

I don't know if you'll remember me, we went to school together. My name is (Maiden) Sarah Pinkerman, and we've recently become friends on Facebook...but I checked out your blog and thought I'd say hello! :-)

Fisher Family said...

She does have some dark hair :) Cute kiddo!