Friday, April 23, 2010

Closets and Cabinets




I knit this sweater!!!  It is my first non-dishcloth knitting project.  There are some mistakes, but I think it is very cute.  I made the 18-24 month pattern guessing it would take a long time to finish.  It didn't really come out in the photos, but there is some detailing on it.




Lilly discovered the plastic drawer at Cathy's house during play group today.  She had a great time.  I expected her to enjoy pulling everything out, but was surprised to turn around and find her in the cabinet.  




Then we came home and she thought taking everything out was such a great game that she should try it in our closet.  

And just in case you were concerned that we had forgotten all about our wonderful Mark- he was sitting on island talking to Lilly the whole time.  And asking us to take him out in the snow- we got a few inches today maybe 4 and it wasn't even forecast to snow.




No comments: