Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sequim Trip

My cousin Kelsey tied the knot down in San Diego and had a reception in her home town of Sequim.  I flew from Spokane to Seattle with the kids while Lisa and Tim flew up from Denver to meet us.  It was cloudy, grey and cold in Seattle.  Umm, I know I spent the last 10 years telling everyone it doesn't really rain in Seattle like people say it does but I think I may be wrong.  It is usually beautiful weather for me- I was not prepared at all for 55 degrees in August.

Here we are on the Ferry.  Mark thought it was much too windy.  The second photo is from our trip home at the end of the weekend.



Lilly in her new car seat that Tim brought with him from Denver.  I can't begin to believe she is almost a year old.



So it is not the best photo, but it is one of the only ones I got of the bride and groom. Two little kids to chase leaves little time for taking photos.

It was too cold for Lilly to wear the pretty dress I brought for the wedding.
We stayed in the neighbors house- it was so big that we pushed the kids around in the stroller inside.  Lilly thought this was a great game and would walk up to the stroller and put her hands in the air and grunt until someone put her in and pushed her around.  She also liked pushing Mark around.  It is remarkable how quickly kids transition from crawling to walking.  Just a few weeks ago she had taken no more than a few steps and then one day she stopped crawling. 

No comments: