Mark is generally sure that he would like to be in the stroller being pushed around to see things. (even though we have come to the zoo without the stroller and he has no problems walking the whole thing with us- and we would like him to get the energy out). Lilly is generally sure she should be out walking. (she is not great at going in a particular direction or not walking into other people). But I did manage to get a happy stroller photo- so here it is. (we love the new to us BOB stroller I got on craigs list)
This is the more common situation. With Tim saying "this way Lilly"
The Hippo was out walking around for us this trip. It is so large it is hard to imagine it moving fast enough to be a danger to anything or anyone- and I hope I never get the chance to see it.
Walking together through the bird house. I just love when the walk together.

No comments:
Post a Comment