Mark had is actual birthday while we were in KF. We are lucky to have friends there with kids the same ages as our kids. We only see them a few times a year and it is always nice to catch up with them.
You just never know what will be the thing that Mark loves. We have had many nights of searching for this four wheeler so we could go to sleep.
Mark shares his birthday with Granpa (two days away) and Alice (one day away). They all helped blow out the candles.
Grandma and I made these capes for all the kids. I had visions of them all chasing each other around with smiles on their faces being super heros. And they didn't...
But then Grandpa showed them how fun it was and they did :)
As a parent I know that I shouldn't put my expectations on my kids for how they choose to play and what makes them happy, but it is really hard. If this case I am glad they spent a long time playing the game I had thought they would play.
Gretchen brought this parachute to play with- it was a great plan- Thanks!
Cody usually gives me a serious face when I take his picture, I was so happy to download my camera and find I had this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment