Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Work on the new house- upstairs bedrooms

These were the first rooms we worked on as they needed the least work. 

These photos are from the inspection- the rooms each had some furniture to be removed, hideous paint, writing on the walls, garbage.... 


 This room is such dark grey it is almost black

Painting in progress.  I decided to paint all these rooms the same color- it is a nice calm blue/green color.  We also painted the closets and ceilings.


 You can see here how much the celings needed new coat of paint.   This is about where I was rolling the paint on (three rooms, the hall and the start of the living room) when my neighbor stopped by and said "stop, I will come over with my paint sprayer and do the rest of this".   1. my neighbor Randy is awesome 2. rolling paint on ceilings is really hard



Mark was a big help!  Mostly he played outside- but he did come in and do some painting.

Here is the first room done (we still haven't gotten the doors painted).  I didn't get photos of the other rooms getting done.  We got so busy and then we moved in... anyway finished room photos to come.



No comments: