Friday, July 06, 2007

We made it to Denver!




We have been here for almost two weeks now. It has been really hot, I have been spending most of my time inside and Tim has started his new job. We do have a few photos to share. The first is from Red Rocks ampitheater, it is open all the time and you can just walk up in it. There were a lot of people there running up and down the stairs, wow, I was winded just walking into the theater. I guess non of those people working out were 8.5 months pregnant. Herman has also arrived, Tim and Ben took a ride around when he got here. He is running pretty well, but I think that dad needs to come here and tune him up for being a mile high. I am officially full term as of yesterday! We will try and take a good belly shot this weekend and you can see how much bigger I am (is it possible to keep growing?).

No comments: