I think he looks like you Amy! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Don't worry, you'll get used to the 2:00 am feedings after a while. It's a good opportunity to see TV shows and infomercials that you haven't seen since college, haha. Congratulations again!
We are so happy for the three of you! Watch out, he will grow and change rapidly. Don't be surprised when you hear a baby cry in every sound, even when he's sleeping or somewhere else. Also take pictures of him every day, we don't regret a single one of Ari. Best wishes from our family to yours, Amanda, Arian and Charlie Marshall-Lucas
2 comments:
I think he looks like you Amy! I'm glad you guys are doing well. Don't worry, you'll get used to the 2:00 am feedings after a while. It's a good opportunity to see TV shows and infomercials that you haven't seen since college, haha. Congratulations again!
-Matt
We are so happy for the three of you! Watch out, he will grow and change rapidly. Don't be surprised when you hear a baby cry in every sound, even when he's sleeping or somewhere else. Also take pictures of him every day, we don't regret a single one of Ari. Best wishes from our family to yours,
Amanda, Arian and Charlie Marshall-Lucas
Post a Comment