Friday, August 03, 2007

1 week old

What can we say- we are just as happy as we could possibly be!



For some reason he seems to like being on the changing table, we usually spend some time looking at each other when he is up there. Of course the fun all ends when someone touches him with a wet wipe- he is not so fond of those.

I am not sure Tim wanted this one posted, but I think they look very cute. This is our new baby wrap, Mark loves it and it is a lot easier to put on that it looks. It also gives him some of that skin to skin contact that is so good for babies while still being able to use both hands. I like that it gives Tim a bit of understanding of carrying the pregnacy weight.

He is just too cute- sleeping in the middle of a diaper changing!

No comments: