Mark is one week old today. I can't believe it has already been that long. We had a great night sleep last night- he was up to eat at 11,12,1,4,7- but in between those feedings he slept well and in his bassenette! Tim is still getting used to this schedule, but I am feeling pretty good as I am getting more sleep than the last month of pregnancy. All our relatives went home, but we had a good time with my parents, Tim's mom and sister earlier this week. (my sister and BIL live in town) We made two outings this week, one to a store in boulder to get an infant sling- I didn't like the one we had and one to target. Mark seemed to enjoy both- or at lest they didn't really wake him up.
Friday, August 03, 2007
1 week old
Mark is one week old today. I can't believe it has already been that long. We had a great night sleep last night- he was up to eat at 11,12,1,4,7- but in between those feedings he slept well and in his bassenette! Tim is still getting used to this schedule, but I am feeling pretty good as I am getting more sleep than the last month of pregnancy. All our relatives went home, but we had a good time with my parents, Tim's mom and sister earlier this week. (my sister and BIL live in town) We made two outings this week, one to a store in boulder to get an infant sling- I didn't like the one we had and one to target. Mark seemed to enjoy both- or at lest they didn't really wake him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment