I am so happy to have two such great kids. I love watching them play together. And am looking forward to the day when they can entertain each other without my help. Watching Mark be such a loving big brother is the best reward. People are always asking me how he did with getting a sibling (especially people who are pregnant with their second :) ). It is great to be able to say that we were really worried about the transition but it has gone extremely smoothly.
Hugging "MY Lilly"
Giving her an unsolicited kiss.
Showing her how the toy turns on. He spends a lot of time telling Lilly about how to do things. It usually sounds like this "see, Lilly, you push this button, Lilly, see, this is how we do it"
This one, I admit, I posed- but how could I not they are my precious little kiddos :)
1 comment:
SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment