Lilly is really long- I can't believe she is already 7 months old. She is crawling and this week she started to say mmmmmm and daaaa daaaa specifically to Tim and I.
Mark is tickling Lilly's face and saying "tickle, tickle, tickle". Lilly looks like she might like it in this photo- but she is really saying "Mom, please help me" :)
"I am coming to get your camera"
I am learning to knit- this is my first item its a dish cloth. Mark was pretty sure that the only way I could take photos of it was with him holding it :)
I am pretty excited about putting in a small garden this summer. Mark and I started these seeds on my birthday. Mark has been really excited about watering them. He also "helped" mix them one day when I wasn't watching- we will see if any of those come up. And yesterday he was so excited that our first bean came up that he brought it to me- just the bean plant. Then he told me it was a scary plant because it had a mouth.



1 comment:
Cameras are wonderful things :)
It's amazing how big your kiddos are getting. Of course, it's also amazing how big my belly is getting..... :) How is everything going?
Post a Comment