Sunday, March 07, 2010

Some photos from our trip to Kettle Falls

The kids and I went to Kettle Falls for a week.  I was pretty nervous about flying by myself but it went well.  It was Lilly's first flight and Mark's first flight with his own seat.





Mark spent a lot of time outside doing all sorts of things.  His favorite games were feeding the horse and taking his dump truck to the beach.




Lilly loved the beach too.







Grandma and Grandpa had a good time with the kiddos.





 Lilly thought that she should eat some grass and pine needles.  Grandma tried to convince her not too.






Lilly also thought that Grandpa's hat was pretty great.


And Grandma's hat.  I loved how she was playing with the strings so I had to post all three of these photos.











Grandma and Grandpa tried hard to teach Lilly to crawl while we were there.  But, she decided to wait until we were home with dad get it.  She did have her first experience in a high chair.  Here she is at Rancho Chico getting ready for some of Grandma's yummy food.  When we got to Kettle she was just eating a few bites every few days- and by the time we left she was eating every night.  I think it was all the good food Grandma made for her.


1 comment:

Kurt and Joanie said...

Time for some updated photos!
love mom