Monday, March 28, 2011

Never ending quest


My never ending quest is to get a good photo of the kids together.  I think this may be an impossibility.  They were all dressed up to have a morning out with their Auntie Lisa and so I thought I would try to get a photo.  These are the BEST ones.  Lilly has decided that she likes skirts and tights- this is actually one of the two outfits she picked out for the day- the other being a pink tutu.  I love this little outfit and am sad that when I put it on her I decided this would be the last wearing of it as it is getting a little tight in the middle.   

 To cut or not to cut- Lilly's hair.   Her bangs are getting down to her eyes so I need to make the decision of weather I should trim them (which will be her first hair cut) or let them grow out.  I love the way her hair looks with bangs, just they way it has grown in.  But I am thinking that for these young years it will me much easier for her to not have bangs- so I am leaning toward just letting them keep growing and hope thats they won't need to be held out of her face for too long.


No comments: