My friend Alissa has a great blog about doing creative things with your kids. I really enjoy doing creative things with the kids- but am not really creative enough to come up with my own. If you have kids you should check out her page www. creativewithkids.com (also linked over ------> there under my friends).
Today she has up a post about creativity goals for the year. Since I have a free minute I decided to give it a try.
These are the first things that come to mind- they aren't really crafty, but I think they really need to be taken on before I can think of doing crafty things
1. Build loft bed for kids room
2. Build bookcase to replace railing
3. Make a place for crafting
So now I am imagining those things done...
1. Knit Mark a sweater- he has been asking for one
2. Work on Scrapbooks... I believe I stopped just after Lilly was born. Perhaps two small children and small pieces of paper didn't go well together. Anyway I am ready to open those boxes back up.
3. Have a set time when we work on projects. The last few days we have done painting and gluing in the late afternoon with a snack at the kitchen table. It has been awesome. Mark made a book (it is cool- I am so proud of him, there will be a whole post about it sometime). They both did glue paintings. We all worked on a watercolor together. I have a whole bunch of ideas collected on my pintrest page- I am making a goal just pick one and work on it every day.
OK now I have written it down- step one is complete! Now off to find todays project...
No comments:
Post a Comment