Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome Mark Patrick Cichan

Still early - I am happy and HUGE

9 lb 3oz- I wasn't kidding

New dad

Baby Mark getting his first physical

Daddy and Mark both got so tired they just fell asleep - so cute


Mark Patrick Cichan
Born 7/27/07 at 7:07 am
9 lb 3 oz
20.5 inches

We are home from the hospital and both Mark and I are doing well. We had a wonderful birth experience at the hospital. Tim and Lisa did a great job coaching through the labor. We arrived around noon on Thursday. I was induced due to my blood pressure being very high. Labor gradually increased throughout the evening and I was in active labor by midnight. Mark came just after 7 am. We stayed in the hospital through Saturday evening. Since then we have been trying to adjust to being at home with a newborn. He is eating and sleeping well, but not always at the times we would prefer. We are very lucky that my parents had a load coming to Denver this weekend. They arrived a few hours after the birth, and Tim's mom and sister were able to get last minute tickets to fly out and be with us starting today.

3 comments:

The Klines said...

We are just so thrilled for you! He is a cutie. I think he looks like Tim when he's sleeping and you, Amy, when he's awake. He's a good mix of the two most lovely people we know. We can't wait to see you in January. Love him like crazy! M,J,H,D

The Klines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Mark Patrick looks fabulous and healthy.

I know that we never really said good-bye, but I was in denial too.You know that i wish you the very best. You will do great in Denver.

Please send me your home address and home email address so that we can keep in touch.