Thursday, August 18, 2011

Glenwood Springs

We went down to Glenwood Hot Springs one day of vacation.  It was about an hour from Avon and well worth the drive.  We had been planning on taking a hike or bike ride along the trail that runs through Glenwood Canyon, but the water was so high it was closed- and not as a precaution the trail was underwater in many places.  

We really enjoyed Glenwood Springs.  I think it is a place we will go back to.  They have a HUGE pool, that was well used and edging on crowded.  The couple of photos I took were at their small kids pool.  It was GREAT.  I especially liked that it was lined with something soft.  It didn't snag my suit to sit on and was comfy when walking around on my knees.  

I think we will try and come stay at their hotel for a few days next year.





No comments: