We drove to the coast for my Cousin Beth's wedding (Congratulations Beth and Dave). Tim flew into Seattle the morning of the wedding. Somehow I didn't take a single photo at the wedding. I think because all of my family was there we were just too busy. It was the most complete gathering of Matter cousins that we could remember- just Gordy was missing. We had a big family photo taken, I will have to try and get it from Beth and post it.
The kids did great in the car, again. It is a long drive across the state, but we made it without any big stops. I know a lot of people say the way to do a long drive with kids is to stop often and stretch out and run around. That is not my experience. Every stop seems to make them less able to stand being in the car. TV was the trick for Mark- toys, food, and grandma works for Lilly. I am looking forward to next year when Lilly will also be distracted by TV and we can make long drives easier.
After the wedding we went over to Sequim to visit my Auntie Su and her family. Once again we were busy there and I didn't take any photos. But we did take the kids to the beach, in hopes to tire them out, and I took some there.




No comments:
Post a Comment